I shouldn't.... do this.

PART 1
Once upon a time.. I had a a friend. He's a boy. We knew each other at the age of 9 years old. We were classmates till he moved out to another class. But we became closer when we turned 12. I went to his house almost like everyday because we had tuition class at his house...and that's how we began. I never thought that we could be more than friends. Our friendship became stronger each days. It became stronger when all of our friends quit the class and left only both of us everyday. Our friendship strengthen each day and  I don't know but somehow you became my best-friend. We had class together then spent our times together while our parents having a chit-chat on the living room and usually they talked  almost until midnight on weekends. We watched movie while laying on your bed, we played games together and even ate together. I still remember this one of the most hilarious moment in my life during our break time and we had lunched. I put my plated filled with Nasi Lemak on the couch then I went to get my drink. When I went back to take my Nasi Lemak, it was gone.Vanished! While I was looking around, the he asked,"What are you looking for?" Then, I said "My Nasi Lemak. It's gone!" Then he looked around and get up and the moment he stands up, I saw my Nasi Lemak and his face.. hahaha His face was really tak boleh blahh!! We looked at each other with an awkward face then yelled " Arif!!!" Then,we were laughing our heart out. He was so lucky I wasn't a spicy-lover so I don't eat sambal or else he's going to stain his trousers with sambal... hahahaahak. Hahaha Those beautiful moments.

PART 2
A year later, I moved into his neighbourhood and it was an awesome year because the gangs around here is really cool! But some of them are really annoying and always get on my nerves! During those times, I hang out with them every day and I spent my evenings with Arif and our friends. Having fun and doing crazy stuff. Those joyous moments. Every evening the park will be noisy as ever with our voices.Then, there was one day, we made a promise with each  other not to fall in love or couple(as in what Malaysian people said) with anyone till we're 18. and we did our pinky promise to make it official.I don't even know why but I felt like I didn't want him to be with other girls except me.I guess I didn't want to lose him because he's the most kind-hearted guy I ever met in my life and every time he saw at the park he would wave to me and there was once, I hangout with his friends and they asked me a lot of things and labelled me as his girlfriend and I asked them why? I was confused. "He lost his attention whenever he sees you around here" That's what they said. But deep inside me, I was mad and I thought that it was so unacceptable because I had never want us to be more than friends. Never! Then I thought to myself, one-sided love has never work out and the end he will figure out that it was useless waiting for me and expecting for something more from me. I thought it did workout..

PART 3
Then, when we were 15 and life had never be more than complicated and miserable than it was. I quarrelled with some of our friends and I was sooo mad and had a big fight with a friend of ours. It was one of the miserable and a lifeless night I ever had. I lost control of myself when I knew that my very best friend lied just save her ass and in order to do that she back-stabbed me.(which I will post in another story) I was so damn shocked on that night and I didn't know who should I talked to. As I scrolled down the contact numbers in my phone, I saw his name, Arif. Then, I quickly push the button to call him. We talked and he comforted me and in just a few minutes I felt better, so much better.Since that night I valued our friendship more than I ever did because I thought we were only best friend like just an excuse to people saying that we're best friend because we were close together but, we were a real best friend and even though I had a fight with his best friend too but he didn't take anyone side's but he just kept on comfort me down and he did made me laugh that horrible beautiful haunted night."He's the special one" I thought to myself before I dozed off that night.

PART 4
Since that night, whenever I went to the park, all the kids there were ignoring me like I didn't even exist and breathing among them. No one ever dare to speak to me nor have a glance on me and  knew this must because of the fight the I had that night and that person had warned everyone each one of the not to talk to me but I kept my head held high and doing my best not to cry in front of them and try to act like nothing had happened. I braced myself out but then I kept myself hidden for quite long time just to make things get better and myself cured.

PART 5
These things went on and on even though a year has passed and the school had started but because it was a beginning of the year, so my friends and I went to the counselors room and we hang out there and had conversation between each other. Then our counselor talked about having a best boyfriend and we talked and talked then, I told her  about the promises that Arif and I made and I told her the why's and she asked me again "Why did u do that?  "Why both of you are so afraid of losing each other while you're guys are only best friend? This means both of you have feelings on each other and not willing to let one of you ended up with some else" She said I need to rethink again of my relationship with him and why I don't want to lose him to someone else and at that moment I realized I've falling for him and it had happened since a long time a go but I guess I was just too ego to admit it. I laughed and I felt like I've solved out the big question mark on my mind all this time.. hahak. I was so happy.

PART 6
It was on Nov 2011. H texted me like usual on that night and he told me that he can't sleep that night and he said he can't forget me. He told me that he even think of me every night before he goes to sleep. I asked him "why? Why you kept on thinking about me and what makes you do?" He said  " I have no idea" Then I asked him, " Is it because  of love? Are you still in love with me,Arif?" He replied " I think so, yeah. but please don't get mad,Najihah." Then, I replied to him " Its okay, I'm fine because I guess we do have feelings on each other" He replied me in a few seconds saying "So, does it means that you.. like me too?" I said "Yeah..." Then, he asked me to keep our relationship as a secret and it was a okay with me..and that's how our love story started.


No comments:

Post a Comment